Happy New Year!
2019 was an awesome year! I became a dad after my incredible partner gave birth to our son. Eddie your mum has just been amazing, without her we would both be stuffed.
This has really changed my perspective on life, I want to succeed even more and obtain a good work-life balance to be able to provide and enjoy time with my family. It has also made me appreciate even more everything my mum sacrificed in bringing me up. Mum if you are reading this I love you lots and thank you for everything you did.
Here is the little diva taking a selfie on new years eve:
So what was achieved in 2019?
- Became a proud Dad & first nappy change (it is really not that bad)
- Self-confidence improved massively by since having my son and stepping outside of my comfort zone at work and in social situations by pushing myself! Sometimes things aren’t as scary as they seem… and all in the mind!
- Bought a robot hoover (Eufy RoboVac 30C)! – Seriously these things are good! The wife to be, for the first time ever said this was the best gadget I have ever bought! #doit
- Renewed my VMware Certified Professional (VCP) certification
- Became AWS Certified (Solutions Architect – Associate (2019))
- Completed my Cisco CCNA Data Center certification >> Passed on the second attempt