Hello and welcome to my blog! I’m 30 years old and work in the UK/London. I work as a Technical Executive for IPsoft focusing mainly on VMware/Windows solutions, but also get involved in storage and networking.
I am a Highly self-motivated IT professional who is enthusiastic with the technology that surrounds me. I have a proven track record of overcoming complex technical problems and exceeding customers’ expectations. A good team player that will endeavour to provide guidance and assistance.
I love helping people and get a kick out of it, feel free to get in touc h by using the contact form below.
I am part of Thanet Speakers Club to practice and learn from experienced speakers.
My recent obsession has been collecting retro consoles such as the old Sega and Nintendo consoles, some of these can be found on my Instagram account.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Centre Virtualisation (VCP6-DCV)
- VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Centre Virtualisation (VCP5-DCV)
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA A+
- Studying a BSc (Honours) Computing & IT and Business via the Open University
- Level 4 BTEC Higher National Certificate in Computing
- Level 3 BTEC Nationals for IT Practitioners
- Level 2 GNVQ Intermediate IT
Open University courses taken:
- Cisco networking (CCNA) (T216)
- An introduction to business studies (B120)
- Object-oriented programming with Java (M255)
- You and your money: personal finance in context (DB123)
- Business organisations and their environments (B201)
- IT systems: planning for success (TM353)